Atlantic Sports Enterprises and the St. John's Edge Organization are dedicated to serving the community through a variety of interactive charity and community service programs.
We would like to accommodate all requests; however, it is impossible to do so due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive on a regular basis. The following Donation Guidelines have been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to organizations that seek our support.
- Your event must benefit a charity, non-profit organization or grassroots sports organization.
- We will typically only donate to an organization once in a 12-month period.
- Please note that we do not consider donation requests for for-profit organizations/groups or for non-fundraising initiatives (i.e. wedding socials, employee recognition/incentive programs, family reunions, weddings, etc.).
- Atlantic Sports Enterprises donates primarily to organizations/associations located within the province of Newfoundland.
- All requests must be received six (6) weeks prior to your event by completing the Donation Request Form displayed below. Please complete all fields on the form in order to submit your request.
- The submission of this application does not guarantee a donation. If your donation request is approved, the donation must be picked up at the St. John's Edge office located at 50 New Gower St.
- Approximately two (2) weeks prior to your event date, you will receive an email regarding the status of your donation request. Due to a large number of requests, we do not accept phone calls or emails regarding the status of a particular request.